Setup 2-Step Verification for Cru Login
To setup 2-Step Verification for Cru Login, follow these simple steps.
- On your computer, when presented with the sign in page, click the Account button instead of Sign In.
Or, browse directly to your Account Settings page.
- Log into your Account Settings with your current email and password.
- Expand the "2-Step Verification" section and click Enable 2-Step Verification.
- Follow the prompts on the "Setup 2-Step Verification" screen to install the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device.
- On your mobile device, use the Google Authenticator app to generate a 6-digit code, and link it to your Cru account. Once setup, the Google Authenticator app needs no internet connection to generate a time-based code.
Don't have a mobile device capable of using Google Authenticator?
You can now use 2-Step Verification to sign in.