Setup 2-Step Verification
To setup 2-Step Verification for The Key, follow these simple steps.
- On your computer, when presented with the sign in page, click the Account button instead of Sign In.
- Log into your Account Settings with your current email and password.
- Expand the "2-Step Verification" section and click Enable 2-Step Verification.
- Follow the prompts on the "Setup 2-Step Verification" screen to install the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device. If you don't have a mobile device capable of using Google Authenticator, try using Authy Desktop instead.
- On your mobile device, use the Google Authenticator app to scan the QR Code displayed by The Key.
- The Google Authenticator app will generate a 6-digit time-based code on your mobile device. Type that code into The Key in the blank provided.
Once setup, the Google Authenticator app needs no internet connection to generate a time-based code.
You can now use 2-Step Verification to sign in.